Gymnastics for EveryBODY
· We value and respond to the contributions of members, volunteers and staff.
· We treat all people with respect and promote supportive member relationships.
· We are committed to integrity in services.
· We are committed to professionalism in performance.
· We promote unity in purpose.
· We value gymnastics as the foundation for all sporting activities.
Gymnastics Queensland’s purpose is to develop and promote gymnastics in Queensland through its leadership and innovation in services, programs and events.
· to act in the best interests of Queensland gymnastics;
· to assist, represent and promote the interests of gymnastics in Queensland; and
· to lead the gymnastics community in achieving high level outcomes
OUR PRIORITIES AND OUTCOMES
Gymnastics Queensland is focused on five priorities –
· Membership management and services
· Public profile and marketing
· High Performance Programs and Events
· Development and Participation
· Leadership, Innovation and Best Practice
The delivery of outcomes in these priority areas is driven by the capability of the gymnastics community and our organisational capacity. We will ensure there are high levels of support for both of these areas. To achieve the priorities, GQ provides services across seven delivery areas:
· Member services
· Education programs
· High performance programs
· Development and participation programs
· Promotion, publicity and marketing
· Gymsports management
Yearly Operational Plans are developed for each of the above delivery areas in order to support the strategic directions of GQ.