Senior Instructor (Gymnastics) | PCYC Logan
PCYC is dedicated to the development and delivery of quality sport and recreation activities.
About the Role
$39.04 gross per hour
Casual (15+ hours per week)
PCYC Logan is currently recruiting for a motivated Senior Instructor (Gymnastics) who will develop and deliver the Gymnastics Program to PCYC clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver group programs/sessions in compliance with safety and industry approved practice requirements;
- Develop and utilise an evaluation tool for programs/sessions to enable continuous improvement;
- Devise, deliver and evaluate a marketing/promotional plan to improve activity programs, retain current participants and attract new participants;
- Management and supervision of team members including setting of key performance indicators to ensure role requirements are met;
- Maintain good working relationships and respond to enquiries from internal and external stakeholders in a timely manner.
What we can offer
- Minimum of 4 years’ instructional experience in the relevant area of practice
- Holds an Advanced accreditation with Gymnastics Australia
- Has group level accreditation with relevant Industry body and at least 4 year’s membership
- Demonstrated experience working with children, young adults, special needs and socially challenged groups using sports and exercise as a communication/life skills enhancement medium
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Hold a current Working with Children’s Check (Blue Card) or eligible to apply
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Enthusiastic and supportive attitude towards clients
- Ability to develop strong relationships with clients
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Ongoing training
- Flexible workplace
- Family friendly environment
- Free onsite parking
PCYC Queensland is a trusted and respected charitable not-for-profit that delivers programs, services and venues to meet community and youth needs across the State. Our organisation currently operates 54 branches, two Leadership Development Centres and two Activity Centres across Queensland.
Our services and programs aim to develop and support, as well as challenge and inspire, and are designed to meet the unique needs of communities across Queensland. Our clubs and programs provide opportunities for young people to have positive experiences, get involved in a wide range of activities, and learn from great mentors and community leaders including our serving Police officers.
Applications close 21 October 2018
For more information or to apply please go to https://pcycqldcareers.org.au/vacancies/
Centre Manager - YMCA Caloundra Gymnastics Centre (click here to apply)
WAG/ MAG / Recreational and Senior Gymnastics Coaches (click here to apply)
BEAUDESERT GYMNASTICS CLUB
Are you an accredited gymnastics coach, or an individual willing to obtain gymnastics coaching experience and accreditations?
Do you have the following
- Experience working with children using sports and exercise
- An enthusiastic and supportive attitude towards children
- The ability to develop strong and professional rapport with clients
- A current working with Children Check (blue card) or willing to obtain
- A current First aid/cpr certificate or willing to obtain
We are looking for an individual to work with our team of coaches to help children develop their gymnastics skills. As a club we offer a range of gymnastics classes from Kindergym to WAG level 5. If you don’t already hold your Gymnastics Qld Accreditation our team of coaches will work with you to gain your beginner and intermediate Coaching Accreditation.
This is a casual position with the opportunity to grow your hours as we as a team grow our club.
If you wish to Apply for the position please forward your resume and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
MAG - Multi Discipline Coach
Ritmix Gymnastics Club is looking for gymnastics coaches who are willing to join our team.
Ritmix Gymnastics Club is based in Brisbane’s south side area and we operate from two different venues. We have recreational rhythmic and aesthetic group gymnastics programs and seek to expand into early levels program. You don’t need to have prior gymnastics knowledge just a passion and dedication for teaching children aged 5 to 16+ basic body fundamental skills.
Email us today at email@example.com
for more information.
Gymnastics Coach / Gym Manager
Wide Bay Gymnastics Club - Hervey Bay QLD
1 x Head Coach / Gym Manager (full time)
1 x Artistic Gymnastics Coach
Are you an advanced WAG or MAG gymnastics accredited coach or up and coming superstar?
Our gymnasts, coaches and club committee are looking for enthusiastic and experienced coaches to progress the future growth and development of our club.
As senior coaches you will assist the committee to implement strategies to grow the club membership, maintain a first class gym program and deliver the day to day operations of the gym, with the support of experienced coaches and a part time administration officer.
Our gym, shown in the video below, is a purpose built facility with modern competitive equipment and significant growth plans in place. Our timetable includes multiple classes across Competitive MAG and WAG, Tiny Tots, Kinder Gym, Gym Fun, Adults and Cheer.
Our community has a relaxed beach side charm with all the facilities of a major city. Including; major shopping outlets, multiple public and private schools and healthcare.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will have a committee member give you a call to answer any questions. All enquiries will handled by executive committee members and will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Remuneration will be negotiated with the successful applicants in line with demonstrated skills and experience.
Relocation assistance may be available.
Position vacancy for a new head coach
Victoria Park Gymnastic & Trampoline Club Inc. in Rockhampton, are seeking a WAG Specialist Coach to join our women’s program Levels 4-8. It is expected that the successful applicant will be offered 35hours/week (25 direct coaching and 10 program administration hours). The position will commence Term 3, 2017 or soon as is practical.
If you have the following qualifications and attributes and believe you are capable of delivering quality programs for gymnasts aspiring to achieve competitive goals, regional, state & national you may be just the person we are looking for.
Skills and Knowledge
- Good working knowledge of gymnastics skill progression for gymnastics within the WAG National Levels Program
- Willingness to prepare and present gymnasts for competitions
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to work effectively as a leader of our coaching staff team, inspiring coaching excellence and assisting with professional development of club coaches
- Able to communicate effectively with officials, gymnasts and their parents
- Demonstrates a best practice approach
- Current Technical Member of Gymnastics Australia with WAG Advanced qualification or above
- WAG judging qualifications
- Current First Aid qualification
- Current Blue Card for working with children
- In accordance with Fitness Industry and reflective of qualifications & experience of the applicant
- Full time contract that will attract sick pay & long pay benefits as well as superannuation
- Travel & accommodation expenses for regional & state events where our club team is competing
- Professional development annual bonus
- 3 month trial (equivalent to one school term)
- assistance with placement for board & lodgings within trial period
To apply for the position, please email your expression of interest and resume to Kerry Smyth