Gymnastics Coach / Gym Manager
Wide Bay Gymnastics Club - Hervey Bay QLD
1 x Head Coach / Gym Manager (full time)
1 x Artistic Gymnastics Coach
Are you an advanced WAG or MAG gymnastics accredited coach or up and coming superstar?
Our gymnasts, coaches and club committee are looking for enthusiastic and experienced coaches to progress the future growth and development of our club.
As senior coaches you will assist the committee to implement strategies to grow the club membership, maintain a first class gym program and deliver the day to day operations of the gym, with the support of experienced coaches and a part time administration officer.
Our gym, shown in the video below, is a purpose built facility with modern competitive equipment and significant growth plans in place. Our timetable includes multiple classes across Competitive MAG and WAG, Tiny Tots, Kinder Gym, Gym Fun, Adults and Cheer.
Our community has a relaxed beach side charm with all the facilities of a major city. Including; major shopping outlets, multiple public and private schools and healthcare.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will have a committee member give you a call to answer any questions. All enquiries will handled by executive committee members and will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Remuneration will be negotiated with the successful applicants in line with demonstrated skills and experience.
Relocation assistance may be available.
Position vacancy for a new head coach
Victoria Park Gymnastic & Trampoline Club Inc. in Rockhampton, are seeking a WAG Specialist Coach to join our women’s program Levels 4-8. It is expected that the successful applicant will be offered 35hours/week (25 direct coaching and 10 program administration hours). The position will commence Term 3, 2017 or soon as is practical.
If you have the following qualifications and attributes and believe you are capable of delivering quality programs for gymnasts aspiring to achieve competitive goals, regional, state & national you may be just the person we are looking for.
Skills and Knowledge
- Good working knowledge of gymnastics skill progression for gymnastics within the WAG National Levels Program
- Willingness to prepare and present gymnasts for competitions
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to work effectively as a leader of our coaching staff team, inspiring coaching excellence and assisting with professional development of club coaches
- Able to communicate effectively with officials, gymnasts and their parents
- Demonstrates a best practice approach
- Current Technical Member of Gymnastics Australia with WAG Advanced qualification or above
- WAG judging qualifications
- Current First Aid qualification
- Current Blue Card for working with children
- In accordance with Fitness Industry and reflective of qualifications & experience of the applicant
- Full time contract that will attract sick pay & long pay benefits as well as superannuation
- Travel & accommodation expenses for regional & state events where our club team is competing
- Professional development annual bonus
- 3 month trial (equivalent to one school term)
- assistance with placement for board & lodgings within trial period
To apply for the position, please email your expression of interest and resume to Kerry Smyth