15 February 2019
Important MAG Information!
- MAG State Clubs In 2019 MAG State Clubs is being held as an event to get grand Prix points. Points are achieved on an individual basis so if your club doesn't have a team, you can still send along your individuals and they can earn points for your club towards the Grand Prix series.
- MAG Grand Prix An explanation of Grand Prix and how it works is now on the GQ website
- MAG 4x4 The MAG 4 X 4 program is ready to roll. Do you have recreational boys? want to run a fun and easy event with minimal boys equipment? 4x4 might be for your club. Contact your regional representative for more info
- FNQ Kelly Tulloch: email@example.com
- NQ Matthew Walker: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CQ Tony Hogan: email@example.com
- SEQ Shanna Farenden: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 6 Optional Division There is now a new MAG division for 2019. Level 6 Optional. Keep an eye out for full details on the GQ website
- Congratulations GQ would like to congratulate all of the candidates who attended the MAG Advanced Silver Judging Course this past weekend. Results will be released upon being finalised.
Upcoming MAG Coaches/Judges Courses
2 & 3 March
Intermediate Coaches Course (Gladstone) Closes Tuesday!
MAG/WAG/GfA/ACR/TUM Advanced Tumbling & Spring (Module 1) (BNE)
See the GQ Education Calendar
for more details. Enrolments for Coaches Courses are processed via the Learning Management System (LMS)
. All Application/Enrolments received after the closing date incur a 25% late fee.