20 April 2017
ACROBATIC GYMNASTICS National & FIG Updates of Importance
Please find two important recent publications that competitive Acrobatic Gymnastics should be aware of:
- National Commision Update - March. Click here to access
- FIG newsletter for March. Click here to access
Please take note of the numerous changes by hand and place into your printed copies at this point. Whilst this may re-printed at some point, competition season has begun, so best to be prepared.
For clubs developing International groups and/or L8-10, please pay attention to:
Please also be aware of New Clarifications now in place:
- the limitations on aerials front and side NOT being accepted as saltos for combined routines within Australia
- The new minimum difficulty levels being set, as these may impact your programs.
- On accepted technique of mounts to low and push immediately to high is now accepted
- In Pair Dynamic, Toe-Pitch is now NOT considered the same as the other boosts from the floor. So you can do 3 of these now within limits AND other start positions from the floor.