21 June 2018
2018 Education Calendar - Update
Changes are made weekly to the Education Calendar so please ensure you check regularly.
Some recent changes include:
- Venue Change - RG Advanced Judges Course - BNE 30 June & 1 July
- Cancelled - ACR Beginner Judges Course - BNE - 1 July
Reminder – Upcoming Courses
Don’t miss out on enrolling in the following upcoming courses:
- WAG Beginner Judges Course - Emerald - 6 July Closes Tuesday!
- WAG Beginner Judges Course - Mackay - 6 July Closes Tuesday!
- MAG Beginner/Intermediate Judges Course - Townsville - 7 & 8 July Closes Tuesday!
- WAG Intermediate Judges Course - BNE - 7 & 8 July Closes Tuesday!
- WAG Intermediate Judges Course - Emerald - 7 & 8 July Closes Tuesday!
- WAG Intermediate Judges Course - Mackay- 7 & 8 July Closes Tuesday!
- MAG Intermediate Coaches Course - Gladstone - 14 July
- WAG Intermediate Coaches Course - Gladstone - 14 July
- ACR Intermediate Coaches Course - Gladstone - 14 July
- RG Intermediate Coaches Course - BNE - 14 July
- TUM & TRP Intermediate Coaches Course - BNE - 14 & 15 July
- MAG Intermediate Coaches Course - BNE - 15 July
- WAG Intermediate Coaches Course - BNE - 15 July
- ACR Intermediate Coaches Course - BNE - 15 July
- Beginner Coaches Course - BNE - 22 July
- MAG Intermediate Bronze Judges Course - BNE - 28 & 29 July
- WAG Beginner Judges Course - BNE - 29 July
- ACR Advance Coaches Course Mod 2-4 - BNE - 12 August
Have you taken advantage of your Club’s 2018 Education Course Discounts?
With a large number of Intermediate Coaches Courses scheduled in the August now is a great time to use these to up-skill your Beginner Coaches.
Vouchers are valid for Online Intermediate Coaches Courses. Please contact Gymnastics Australia at email@example.com
Judges Course Exemptions
Some candidates may be eligible for an exemption from attending the beginner and/or a higher level of judges course.
If you wish to apply for an exemption using the the Judges Course Exemption Form.
When submitting a judges course exemption we ask that you please allow sufficient time for your application to be assessed by the relevant sports management committee (SMC). We recommend submitting exemption applications 2 weeks prior to the closing date of the course. Your judges course application form can only be accepted and processed once the exemption application is approved.
Hint & Tips:
Get your OVO plan today and your club will then go into the draw to win Club Rewards!!
Clubs Rewards Draw promotion commences: April 16
Club Rewards Draw promotion concludes: Sept 30
Terms and conditions
The Club Rewards Draw promotion draw is conducted by Gymnastics Queensland
Club members are required to purchase at least 1 OVO phone plan for their nominated club to be eligible for the draw
The prizes in the draw are valued at $3,500
The winner of the draw wins all the prizes
The winning club will be notified via email
The results of the draw will be published on the Gymnastics Queensland facebook page and ebsite