Refund & Fees Policy
Face to Face Coaches and Judges Course Refund Policy:
• All application cancellations must be made in writing to Gymnastics Queensland - email@example.com
• A full refund will be issued for cancellations received prior to the course closing date.
• A refund, less 20% administration fee, will be issued for cancellations received after the course closing date, and no later than 5 days after the course, if a medical certificate is provided.
• A full refund will be issued if Gymnastics Queensland cancels a course for any reason.
• Gymnastics Queensland reserve the right to cancel courses not meeting minimum numbers, or if circumstances outside our control apply. As this may happen on short notice, we advise that candidates book fully flexible airfares and refundable accommodation where possible.
• Beginner Coaches who are not working with an affiliated club will be refunded the face to face course fee if not working in an affiliated club within three months of completing the course.
• A 25% late fee applies for all applications received after the closing date.
• All course prerequisites must be complete prior to enrolling into a face to face course. (Otherwise must have signed agreement with GQ). Candidates will be removed from a course if outstanding prerequisites are not completed by agreed time frame.
• Beginner Coaches must be working with an affiliated club to receive an accreditation, candidates will be given three months to commence working with an affiliated club after the completion of a face to face course. Please contact Gymnastics Queensland should you require assistance contacting an affiliated club.
• Candidates wishing to be exempt from the beginner and/or a higher level of judging or coaching should complete a judges/ coaches course exemption form prior to submitting a course application form. Exemption forms can be found in the education tab under forms .
• Personal details recorded on this application form will be used to create/update the candidates personal details on the national database. Email is the most common form of correspondence used by Gymnastics Queensland
• On successful completion of a judging/ coach accreditation you will need to become a Technical Member of Gymnastics Australia in order to activate the accreditation. Technical Membership payments must be made directly to Gymnastics Australia.
• In order to judge/ coach at Gymnastics Queensland sanctioned events, and in addition to having the appropriate accreditation and current Technical Membership with Gymnastics Australia, all judges and coaches will be required to produce a current Blue Card (Working with Children Check).
Minimum Age Requirements Apply
Beginner= 14 years, Intermediate= 15 years, Intermediate Bronze and higher=16 years
Beginner= 14 years, Intermediate= 16 years, Advanced=17 years