If an individual working with your organisation needs to make a report to Child Safety Services, this can be done as follows:
Family and Child Connect
- If an individual believes a child is in immediate danger or in a life-threatening situation, they should immediately contact the Queensland Police Service by dialling 000.
- During normal business hours - contact the Regional Intake Service http://www.communities.qld.gov.au/childsafety/about-us/contact-us/child-safetyservice-centres/regional-intake-services
- After hours and on weekends - contact the Child Safety After Hours Service Centre on 1800 177 135 or (07) 3235 9999. The service operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- For assistance to locate their nearest Child Safety Service Centre, contact Child Safety Services' Enquiries Unit on 1800 811 810.
- Kids help line – 1800 55 1800
Victims, families and people reporting disclosures or suspicions of harm can call 13FAMILY
QFCC child protection resources
The Queensland Family and Child Commission (QFCC) has a responsibility to promote and advocate for the safety and wellbeing of children and young people.
Information for Professionals/Organisations
Information for Parents
Office of the esafety Commissioner Information
The Office is committed to helping young people have safe, positive experiences online and encouraging behavioural change, where a generation of Australian children act responsibly online—just as they would offline.