Update on Club Affiliation Fees
Updated 23 April 2020
The Gymnastics Queensland Board announced that the following relief will be provided to affiliated clubs in 2020:
Updated 30 March 2020
- 2020 annual affiliation fees for all Clubs will be reduced by a further 25% and following on from our previous announcements (this will see a 50% discount applied)
- No affiliation fees will become payable until October 2020
- 2020 affiliation fees will be able to be paid in monthly instalments from October to December
- Gymnastics Queensland will extend payment terms for Clubs to pay Public Liability insurance premiums until 31 July 2020
- The Gymnastics Queensland Board will continue to review COVID-19 in the weeks and months ahead and make further decisions as required
The Gymnastics Queensland Board met Thursday evening in order to assist our Clubs through this crisis and have approved the following in relation to 2020 Club Affiliation Fees:
- 2020 annual affiliation fees for all Clubs will be reduced by 25%, representing a 3-month discount
- No affiliation fees will become payable until July 2020
- 2020 affiliation fees will be able to be paid in monthly instalments from July to December
- For those Clubs that have already paid 2020 affiliation fees, these will be held in credit until July. Clubs may request a refund of 2020 affiliation fees already paid and are encouraged to contact us to arrange this if required.
- The Board will further review the situation on 12th May 2020 and will advise of any further changes to affiliation fees at that time.
We wish all clubs, gymnasts, coaches, and judges the best during these difficult times. If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Gymnastics Queensland team.